Advanced Micro Devices – Austin, TX
Program Manager/Sr. Program Analyst — 2010- Present
Promoted within AMD to lead the Platform Sustaining Engineering team, as the Platform Program Manager. Accountable for the planning and execution of multiple generations of AMD products and platforms. Responsible for the quality management of production products and execution of the final validation testing prior to production release of next generation AMD products. Collaborate with customer and field engineering teams to ensure timely resolution of post-production customer issues, providing test cases and validation to confirm bug fixes to AMD customers and partners.
Program Management Analyst II – 2004-2010
Started at AMD within the Platform Program Management Office, as an active contributor to the Platform Execution Core team to plan and execute the launch of multiple generations of client portable products. Coordinated multiple, cross-site, engineering teams to design, manufacture, and deliver AMD test equipment necessary to test and validate next generation AMD platforms. Maintained accountability for the release and revision to all supporting documentation for new AMD products.
Texas Department of Human Services – Austin, TX
Systems Analyst II, Texas Department of Human Services – 2003-2004
Actively participated in the development and maintenance of an automated documentation system that deployed new TDHS laws and rules created by the Texas Legislature to the Internet. Utilized content management and project development expertise in order to streamline the work process to publish our content in a timely manner – delivering Texas’s first complete online Rule & Law repository.
Apple Inc./Adecco – Austin, TX
Apple Care Representative – 2003-2003
Provided professional level support to clients and customers of Apple Inc. for multiple software programs and hardware systems. Assisted customers by resolving technical issues, purchasing decisions, and contributed writing and editing support for documentation published to Apple’s technical support library.
Texas School for the Blind – Austin, TX
Assistant Teacher – 2001-2002
Assisted teachers and school staff with children on and off campus. Provided one-on-one assistance to the children (ages 6-21) of the school, aiding them in their learning of basic life and social skills.
iBooks.com – Austin, TX
Team Lead, Content Specialist – 1999-2001
Developed and coordinated team to ensure timely content delivery to our editorial team. Participated in the development of book publishing software to convert published source content and publish for sale online. Methods developed contributed to the usability standards for online book management and distribution.
United States Marine Corps (USMC) – 29 Palms, CA/Okinawa Japan
Lance Corporal – 1995-1999
Assigned to the 1st Battalion 7th Marine Regiment, Head Quarters Company, was responsible for all logistic and field support a frontline infantry battalion. Accountable for the planning and distribution of $50m in USMC assets to individual Marines at multiple drop points in Thailand, Japan, and the United States. In December of 1998, was awarded an early Honorable Discharge to pursue higher education goals.
- Punctual delivery of effective and clear communication to team members, customers, and management at all levels.
- Driven to motivate teams toward completion of program goals and objectives, while maintaining quality, efficiency, and a fun attitude.
- Attentive and engaged to the needs of both teams and management, with the intent to openly listen, negotiate and quickly resolve differences to deliver well thought out solutions.
- Dexterity in maintaining multiple complex projects, while executing deliverables in a prioritized and thoughtful fashion.
- Extensive research and planning skills, including forecasting, budgeting, brainstorming, analysis of data, and the identification and mitigation of risks.
- Proficient in productivity suites, program management software, authoring tools, various database software programs, and collaborative intranet suites.
Texas State University, College of Liberal Arts — San Marcos, TX
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & Minor in Business Management – 2007